At b4Secure we work on a bespoke basis with our clients to meet their requirements and importantly their budgets. Clients are varied and include Local Partnership Groups, Construction, Accountancy, Law, and Financial companies as well as Charities at both SME and FTSE 100 level. Our enhanced products incorporate data/intelligence collection, analysis and assessment that assist clients in their decision and policy making. Our products and services are used by our clients for a range of requirements including:
- crime/social problem profiles,
- security/patrol officer briefings,
- due diligence checks,
- community crime/social briefings,
- community and crime impact profiles,
- bespoke threat briefings,
- regular intelligence updates and briefings,
- misconduct process,
- threat/risk assessments and
- court/jury presentation or presentations/briefings to boards, managers or staff.
Our intelligence capability building service is suitable for any organisation that receives or wants to receive, intelligence feeds and would like to introduce or enhance intelligence management and dissemination/briefing processes. Building this capability will enable a more pro-active approach to threat management, ensure stakeholders are identified and kept informed of the current intelligence landscape, and facilitate intelligence led decision making at both a tactical and strategic level.
Below highlights a few services in more depth but please see our case study page as well.